Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fun!

October is my favorite month of the year. I love it... I look forward to it all summer. When I was teaching full time October was the month when everything would "come together" in the classroom. It's when the weather finally starts to get comfortable after many months of summer heat and there are so many fun fall activities. Today was a perfect example of why I LOVE October!

This morning I took the kiddos to Great Explorations for their "Great Pumpkin" festival. All three kids dressed up. Kirsten is a "pretty" witch and the boys are the cutest little puppies I've ever seen!


We had a really good time! However, it was crowded and we were busy so we didn't get many photos. Kirsten did take a moment to show off her body painting :)


After family nap time (it was wonderful!) we went to the Octoberfest in my parents' neighborhood. Great weather, great food, great music... what more could you ask for?

We don't have many family photos... it's hard to get everyone in one place looking in one direction! Here is a decent one from today.


Kirsten made sure to wash off the morning's face (and body) paint so she wouldn't miss out on the afternoon face painting.


Brian took this picture of Danny and I this afternoon and I just LOVE it! I am usually the one taking the pictures so I don't have too many candid photos of me with the kids. I love my little guys (and girl!) so much!

No comments: