Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fishy Face Family Photos

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and again, and again (you get the idea) my friend Tiffany is the best photographer around. She is so talented and makes it so fun. If you haven't called her yet you need to call her right now!

So, we had a family shoot a few weeks ago and there are sooooo many good pictures. I'm going to just be a bit obnoxious and post a ton of them right now. It's very hard for me not to post my very, very, very favorites but I am saving those for our Christmas cards! So... here goes... (and remember these are the pictures that did NOT make the Christmas card cut! She's amazing!)
Our little family :)










THIS is what she had to work with!! And she found a way to make it a precious memory. (By the way this was NOT staged... this was uncooperative toddlers at their finest!)





My parents. I LOVE this picture. I think it's the best photo of them I've seen in years. I need to have this one framed!






Mimi and Danny. You know the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" this is what they mean. This picture defines their relationship. I don't think I could do it justice with a thousand words... but this picture does.






This is the WHOLE Ward/Taylor/Kirby family. The whole gang. In one place. Smiling. In coordinating outfits. NICE.











My sister and her sweet family.







LOVE this picture. Again, there are no words for how much I LOVE this picture of my little sister and my Godson.








There are also no words for how much I love this crazy crew of blue eyed beauties.









Look at this little angel. Picture perfect. (He showed his true toddler-hood for most of the time Tiffany was working but she still captured him at his very best.) I could just eat him up. LOOK at those cheeks!









And this one might be my very favorite. Grandpa and his boys. I love the relationship that they have. My children are so lucky to be so loved by so many people. It's really special to see how these boys love their Grandpa though. I am so grateful to have this photo. This one will be in a frame forever.



Thank you Tiffany! They are beautiful and I just love them all!

2 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

aw, i got goose bumps reading your reactions! You have a beautiful family, so it's not hard to capture them. But after looking at photos so long, I forget the emotions they will being you:) yay! thanks for posting:)

Tiffany Feger said...

and i JUST saw your new headder - love it:) i need a new one now!!
click on the title of this blog post then you can link to the direct link to this post on facebook if you want:) just sayin'