Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slippery When Wet

Last week Team Taylor made a stop at the new splash park and let me tell you... my kids LOVED it! (Kirsten loved it so much that she gave us a very hard time leaving... not my favorite part... but other than that it was awesome!)

The boys loved the thrill of going down the slides at turbo speed while wet!


Go Gators!


The playground at this park is just awesome!


I think the boys went down this slide about 50 times each. Each little rod rolls to make the slide fast and bumpy. They were SO taken in with it. They did it over, and over, and over, and over... (you get the idea)


Here is my worn out little boy in a "big cool swing" as Kirsten called it.


Good times.

1 comment:

Pres-tone said...

I have a post from that playground when I first started visits with Gabriel!!