Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yeah for Pre-K!

Today Matt and Danny started preschool. I can't believe it. My babies are so big! Luckily, most of the tears shed today were mine. The boys did great and had so much fun. I am so relieved!

Here are my big boys and I getting ready to head out for the big day!


The sign outside the preschool reads "God's Most Beautiful Thoughts Blossom Into Children". I love it.


"Are you ready to do this, buddy?" ... "Totally!"


Aunt Maureen and Baby Luke sent the boys all the preschool necessities... Yo Gabba Gabba lunchboxes, Diego backpacks, and Cars blankets. The backpacks are about as big as the boys :)


Big Boy Matt walking to his class with Ms. Debbie.


Ms. Debbie and Danny, Matt, and I... right before I cried my eyes out in the van.


...On a funny side note this is one of the boys' awesome new lunchboxes...


When we opened up the box I said, "Wow! A lunchbox... that's just like sissy's! You can put all your food for lunch in there!" Ten minutes later I found the lunchbox full of food. CUTE.

1 comment:

Lisa Averbeck said...

My sons are 18 and 23 years old and I love to watch your three blessings. I can remember the first days of school and crying my eyes out too. Enjoy them!!

Lisa Averbeck