Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Wonder When It Was (Exactly) That I Lost My Mind...

It must have been recently. I know I used to be a very reasonable person... but in the last 24 hours I have caught myself saying (maybe yelling...) the following things:

"We do NOT run around the house with the doorbell! Put that doorbell DOWN!"

"Bad wall! No hurting my Danny! Naughty, naughty wall!"

"I don't know if God sneezes. Probably not... Oh, okay, then He probably does. Honey I don't know... I told you I don't know... I don't think so... Why don't you go pray and ask Him!"

"STOP putting peanut butter and jelly on your feet!"

"You're a monkey? Oh good, because monkeys listen to their mommies... Yes, they do... yes, they do... YES, they do... I PROMISE. They DO..."


(Not the ramblings of a sane woman.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh and I needed that!!! THANKS!!

Niki said...

Tooo funny ;)

jag said...

So, you haven't always been crazy? KIDDING! That cracked me up!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh...I think this all the time too! What am I saying??? And then laugh...because that's all you can do!
(And thanks for your comment on my last post...not just because you agreed with me :) but because you said it SO well...just logical and matter of fact. Some of the comments made me feel so sad...not for me, I can take the disagreement, but for all those kids!)

sena nabila said...

Nice
Walatra Sehat Mata Softgel
Walatra G Sea Jelly
Khasiat Walatra Gamat Emas Kapsul