Friday, January 16, 2009

WAAAAAHHHHH!

They LEFT me! They actually LEFT me! I guess I'm being a bit dramatic...

Brian and Kirsten left yesterday to go skiing in Colorado with Brian's parents. The boys and I were invited, of course. I thought it would be too hard to take the boys at this age... so I decided to stay home with the little ones. I kind of expected Brian to leave Kirsten too and go skiing with his dad... I was wrong. He was very excited about taking Kirsten on a "Father - Daughter Ski Weekend". Yea, it sounds sweet and fun... but I MISS them! They have been gone for 27 hours and aren't coming back until Monday night. I've never been away from either of them for this long! (Well, I guess I was when I was in the hospital but they visited everyday so it was different.)

I hope you guys are having a WONDERFUL time! I love you both so much and I can't wait for you to come home!!!!

No comments: