Saturday, March 28, 2009

Keeping Busy

I am learning that the boys are at an age where they need to be kept busy. I mean they NEED to be busy... my sanity depends on it!

So I've started pulling out some of my "old tricks" from teaching pre-k. The boys are LOVING the new ideas.

Here they are playing nicely with their new water tub.


(I am not going to post the picture where they take off their clothes and climb INTO the water tub... I'm going to pretend it went off without a hitch.)

Here is my Danny. I love this picture because you can ALMOST see the freckles on his nose. Look closely. See them? Use your imagination... (I need a better camera.)

After lunch the boys got to "clean" their high chairs by playing with shaving cream. They loved the feeling on their little fingers. I couldn't resist posting this picture...

Is that not the most precious thing you've ever seen? I love those chubby little fingers more than anyone could ever know.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Great Posts Marcie! You've been busy!!
I completely understand the need of keeping Shane busy. He is as active as your boys! If I don't provide some fun, he will make his own!!

We are in KY now for spring break, but when we get back we are going to meet up with the you all at the park.

I also love the pics with grandpa and their cousin.

Have a great week,
Nicole

Pres-tone said...

Just reading your blog makes me need a nap...