I've been "down" recently. I hate feeling like this. I am usually a pretty optimistic, happy person. This week has been much better than last week... I'm pulling myself out of my slump. Time to focus on the positive! Here's what I'm thankful for this week...
- Matt's dimples
- The huge hole that Kirsten's lost tooth left in her mouth
- Danny's voice
- The 700 free diapers that I scored this week (I am the Coupon QUEEN!)
- Beautiful spring weather
- The wonderful woman I met at the park who told me life with her twins got "easy again" as soon as they turned 2
- The freckles on the twins' noses... They each have about a dozen and I adore each one of them!
- The fact that we live so close to my parents (and Brian's)
- My family