Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Daniel,



My beautiful baby... Grandpa keeps asking how long I'll call you a baby for and I like to answer "forever". You are seventeen months old and just over 20 lbs. I am always amazed when people comment on you being "tiny". I think you are HUGE!

You are into everything these days. You make me crazy by climbing on the couch (which you are NOT allowed to do) then calling "ma ma!" while giggling. (Little stinker!)

This week you learned to say "bubbles" and you ask for them about a dozen times a day. You also like to sing which is SO cute. Whenever someone else is singing you sing "laaaaa laaaaa" in the sweetest little voice. You love to watch "Yo Gabba Gabba" on tv and jump and dance along.

You have a mischievous twinkle in your eyes when you giggle and you are always trying to get a laugh. At dinner the other night you took a big drink of water and then said "uuugggghhh" (fake burp). Your brother cracked up and then copied you to which you giggled and copied him. The two of you fake burped all through dinner. Your daddy was very proud.

You love to be held (by ME which I love) and you love to give Matt "snuggle attacks". You like to look at your books, play outside, and ride in the bike trailer. You love peas, yogurt, and anything in your sister's room.

You are so sweet and so much fun! I love you to the moon and back (and so much more!)
Love, Mommy

No comments: