Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa's Little Helpers

Tonight we decided to keep the kids up past their bedtimes (we almost NEVER do that on purpose!) and go downtown to enjoy some Christmas festivities. There is a really pretty lights display set up, along with visits with Santa, Christmas music, skating and more! We are all exhausted... but it was really fun!

Kirsten has her letter for Santa ready to go!

This Christmas tree is so huge! I think the main reason I wanted to go tonight was to hear Danny whisper "WOW..." as he looked at it. So cute.

This is not the best picture of Kirsten... but I love the naughty little elf in the background :) Matt wiggled his way into every display!



Kirsten had a really good time "Glice Skating". All the fun of ice skating... Florida style! No mittens required!



When you look at this next picture you are going to ask yourself "Why does this seemingly good mother keep torturing her children?"





It's just SO FUNNY! (Mean Mommy... I know). But the entire time we were waiting in the line the boys were smiling and "ho ho hoing". They just aren't fans of being dropped in the Big Guy's lap... I promise they only cry for 2 seconds... and it is just so cute :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Feger said...

Looks like fun. I wish we had gone at night too. I like that little sneeky elf picture too:)