Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Data...

An interview with Kirsten (age 7.5) about Daddy:

How old is your dad? 32

What does your dad do for work? Teach teenagers

What is your dad's favorite thing to do? Rest

What is something dad always says to you? I love you.

What makes dad happy? Monster

What makes dad mad? When I don't listen the first time.

What is your dad good at? Playing guitar

What is dad not good at? Playing violin

What does your dad like best about your mom? My mom is cute and adorable.

Where is your dad's favorite place to go? The movies

How tall is your dad? 7 feet

Why is your dad a good daddy? He tells lots of jokes and likes snuggling.

How do you know your dad loves you? He adopted me.

How does dad make you laugh? He tells jokes.

What was your dad like when he was little? Like me!

What is the best thing about your dad? He is sweet and kind and loving and adorable.

1 comment:

Mollie Cargill said...

too sweet! I loved her answer to how she knows her daddy loves her.....it makes my heart smile!