Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! We started the day at 9:30 mass where the boys actually behaved!! (Well... pretty much). Actually, I guess Kirsten and I "started" the day when she woke up at 12:45 am because the Easter Bunny "woke her up". There was no getting her back to sleep... so at 1:47 I took her out to the living room to look at her basket and try to calm down. We got back to sleep somewhere in the 2:30 am range... then we got up for the day at 7am. We took SO many pictures today that I'm having a hard time sorting through them... this may have something to do with the early wake-up times... So I'm just going to post my two favorites from the day.

Here is our family before church this morning

Danny loving Easter!


We woke up this morning to Easter baskets and another egg hunt. Matt danced to all the music during church while Danny ate 500 raisins. After church we had my parents, Brian's parents, Brian's brother, and my Aunt and Uncle over for lunch. There was ANOTHER egg hunt, MORE Easter baskets, and lots of fun!

No comments: