Sunday, April 19, 2009

From the Mouthes of Babes

Sometimes I think my kids are hysterical. I'm sure no one thinks they are as funny as I do (...part of my job as Mommy). However, some of this stuff is just too good to keep to myself!

In the last few days the boys have come up with a few laugh out loud moments.
- You saw the Potty Post right? Well, the seat has pictures of Big Bird, Elmo, and Cookie Monster on it. Before sitting down Danny addresses each character with very specific instructions. "Bird, No bite." "Elmo, No bite." "Cookie, No bite Cookie!!" I have no idea what made him do this the first time... now he probably does it because it makes me fall over laughing every time :)

- The boys both LOVE to play with Brian's harmonica. It goes missing quite frequently. We found it in the ball pit this week and the boys are playing with it all the time! Danny blows into it and then shoves it to my mouth saying "Wanna try?". Probably funny only to me but I think it's soooooo cute. Especially because it goes on and on and on and on. He blows one note then asks "Wanna try?". I giggle and blow, he grabs it back, and we repeat.

-In the bathtub tonight Danny was pouring water from his plastic Easter eggs (doesn't everyone use them as bath toys?) into a large cup. Each time he got the water into the cup successfully he'd declare "Oh Baby!" in the FUNNIEST . voice. I called out to Brian asking if he'd heard that and Brian said he must have gotten that from my dad. I asked Danny "Does Grandpa say that?" He laughed and said, "Yea... Grandpa... Oh Baby! Oh Baby, Grandpa!" (Again it went on and on and on.... and I laughed and laughed and laughed.)

- And my sweet Matt hasn't made me laugh out loud but he's made my heart smile. Matt now says "Bless you!" when I sneeze, "'Scooze Me!" when he burps, and "Love you!" (My favorite, favorite, favorite phrase).

No comments: