Sunday, April 26, 2009

Since You Asked...

This is a GREAT week to get a LOT of free stuff at Walgreens. I made my first (of many) trips for the week. I spent $5.67 out of pocket and went home with $87 of merchandise and $7 in Rapid Rewards for my next trip... can't beat that!I know that several of you are joining me in my couponing obession. This would be a great week to start out at Walgreens.

I wanted to let you know about 2 sites you may want to check out this week. Good or Free Deals does the best job of laying out all the freebies you can collect this week! You may also want to head over to $5 Dinners. There is a new series on this blog that is set up like a couponing class. It does a fabulous job of helping newbies figure out the logistics of couponing. Good luck and Happy Saving!

No comments: