Friday, February 20, 2009

Field Trip Fun

Today I joined Kirsten's class on a field trip to the Children's Museum. We had so much fun. SO MUCH fun. I have to take this chance to write about how much I LOVE Kirsten's school. I LOVE the teachers, I LOVE the sweet little friends she has, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how happy she is. I've worked in a lot of schools. This doesn't just "happen". This is a special place and I am so grateful my child is being educated here.

I also LOVE being "that" mom. I love going on field trips, helping with class parties, and being called "Kirsten's Mom" by 18 seven year olds. I know I'll have to go back to work someday (probably someday in August...) but right now I'm grateful that I'm the mom who goes on field trips... like I did today :) **I have to give another "shout-out" to my dad... without his outstanding babysitting skills I wouldn't be able to do these things... Thanks Dad!**

Okay... on to the cute pictures. The whole class enjoyed a "dance party"

...Then Kirsten enjoyed some competive dancing on one of those dance machine thingies

Kirsten got to try out some future careers.
She would make a great meteorologist!

...Or a great pediatrician. I think her brothers have her ready for a specialization with multiples (notice the triplets she's caring for :)

And my favorite picture of the day... Kirsten and her adorable, sweet friends. I love how happy these little girls are! ...Just as it should be :)

No comments: