Friday, July 31, 2009

Life As a Little Brother

Someday I'm sure they'll tell tales of how their big sister tortured them... but today they loved it.

Matt


Danny


The fun did suddenly turn to a lot of screaming. Brian and I I went into the room to see what was going on and Matt was desperately trying to get his shirt on (which was really upsetting Kirsten). Brian told her to let him get dressed and huge tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried, "If he puts on his shirt I can't get the tutu on! He won't look like a real ballerina!" (Brian had to leave the room because he couldn't stop laughing and it wasn't helping the situation.)

2 comments:

Pres-tone said...

Gabriel can relate, Allison put a bra on him, heels and a halter top dress. I think he felt pretty.

jag said...

Oh my gosh! That's so funny!