Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Thanksgiving!

... I spent the entire day giving thanks for my beautiful children so Thanksgiving seems a more appropriate name for today than 'Mother's Day'.

I love Mother's Day. Seriously I LOVE it... I feel like a four year old on Christmas morning. It's silly that there has to be a designated day to feel like this. I think it's just that life is so busy. It can be hard work raising three children! It is so nice to have a day when I don't have to worry about cooking, cleaning, school projects, appointments, etc. The ONLY thing I have to do is soak them up.

I feel so humbled when I think about what an incredible blessing my family is. I am so lucky to have each of these precious children and my wonderful husband. Truly... a day of thanksgiving.

Here are a few pictures of our lovely day and my little gifts from God.


Kirsten wore her communion dress to church again today for the May crowing and community mass. This is my little ones and I after mass.


The rest of the day was spent enjoying the beautiful weather and each other.

Lots of giggles...


...And lots of dimples :)


...Some smiles...


...Some stinky fish...


...And lots of time together!

Exhausting but perfect.

1 comment:

First Communion Dresses said...

That's such a pretty first communion dress!