Monday, May 11, 2009

All About Mom

This survey has been sent to me several times. Since it is Mother's Day weekend it seemed a good time to ask Kirsten these questions about Mom.

Answered by Kirsten Grace, age 7


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you no matter what."

2. What makes mom happy?
Monster (energy drinks)

3. What makes mom mad?
"When you throw fits."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By playing with my brothers and saying she'll get them guitar undies... 'Rock on!'"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"The big sister of Aunt Maureen."

6. How old is your mom?
"19"

7. How tall is your mom?
"I think like 9 feet..."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Play with me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Lie around in bed."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being in a magazine."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Resting."

12. What is your mom not good at?
"Swimming"

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Teach children"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"Ummm.... chicken and cheese? She doesn't eat too much."

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"That she can be a super Mommy and love as much as anyone in the world."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Rainbow Mommy"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Shop"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both have blue eyes, and long hair, and love Daddy."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"She is wearing a bra and I'm not wearing a bra because I'm not old enough."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Every time I get in trouble she says 'I know you're in trouble but I love you no matter what'."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"Probably he kisses good."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"At home"

23. What is the best thing about your mom?
"She loves me so much and I love her back"

No comments: